87

With him, was Jimin.

"D-Dad, what are you guys doing here?" I look around panicked.

"I told that son of a bitch to stay the hell away from you when he erased your memories. I should have killed him when I had the chance!" I was confused as to what I was hearing. I was shocked at the situation altogether.

This can't be happening.

"You knew he erased my memories and didn't tell me?" I whispered.

"You think I wanted that monster near you!?" he yelled. "Do you know what he's doing right now, Y/N?" his buff figure walked closer, but I took more steps back. "Killing. Because that's what monsters do," he grabbed your arm.

"N-no. He's changing. I know he is. He said it himself! It's not hurting anyone!" my father refused to listen.

"What is he gonna do for you, hm?"

"He makes me happy..." my eyes fell to the ground while he laughs breathlessly.

"Happy!? Y/N, you still have a lot to learn. We're leaving!" he grabs my arm, but I resist and try to get out of his grip.

"No! I'm staying!" he keeps pulling while Jimin just watches. He just watches... "Jungkook! Jungkook! Help m-!" my dad covers my mouth.

But I hear rustling and a voice I was hoping for her. "Let her go now or I swear to God, I'll snap your neck," I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It can't be true.

"Jungkook?"