65

Tears. So many tears. Some spread across the piece of paper, smudging the writing. In my anger, I crushed the paper and squeezed my eyes shut to calm my breathing. I slam the door open and go to the area where Jungkook goes to get outside.

I find a door with chains wrapped around the handle that's connected to another handle not on the door with a lock attached. I rush to the lock and try pulling it open. 

"Damn it! Open!" I yell while more tears gall down my face. "I want out!" arms wrap around my waist and I push away and try pulling at the lock away. "Let me out!" I'm pulled away while I scream.

"Y/N! Y/N!" he tries to calm me but as soon as I turn I give him a hard smack on his cheek. He holds it in shock. I try to scramble away again, but his arms wrap me again.

"Get off of me!" I punch at his arms.

"What happened, Y/N?! Talk to me," he pulls my back against his chest and I continue to push. A liar, a traitor! My energy falls from fighting and I just cry while his arms are still wrapped around me.

"W-why?" My voice breaks, and I fall back. He gently places me on the ground.

"Why what, Y/N. Tell me," I push him immediately away again.

"Why did you lie to me!?" I yell and crawl away from him. "Why did you bring me here!?" He tries to touch me again, but I smack him away and his face immediately turns hurt. "Don't touch me! I should've expected this. I never should've trusted you. Especially a vampire," more tears. "Why did you lie, Jungkook?"