101

"I just need you to watch her," I hear whispers on the other side of the door. The voice clearly belongs to Jungkook, but I wonder who he's talking to. "And make sure not to tell Taehyung, please?"

"Trust me, I don't want her to get hurt as much as you," that can't be. There's no way that's-!

"I do trust you Jimin, but only because you didn't actually kill me. I still have my eye on you," I hear footsteps coming to the door and I scramble away, but unfortunately not fast enough. 

"Y/N?" I'm frozen as my eyes meet my brother's.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?" everyone is clearly in a state of shock. 

"We were just talking," he says confidently. 

"What were you talking about?" I press on. 

"Doesn't matter because he's leaving," Jungkook practically pushes Jimin out and I only watch. I could try and stop him, but it wouldn't do anything. Once Jimin is gone, Jungkook returns.

"So, now you guys are best friends or something?" 

"He's helping me with something," he simply explains then heads towards the couch to sit.

"Something that you're keeping from Taehyung?" he rolls his eyes at me and lays back while closing his eyes.

"What does it matter to you, Y/N? You're not exactly friends with him."

"You were also talking about a 'her', so I can only suspect that's me," his eyes open for a second, and I think he'll explain, but he only chuckles and closes them again.

In my frustration, I  go to the kitchen to get something to eat.