95

"I don't want to be back here," my eyes sting with tears starting to come up.

I don't want to go to the place where he died. Where all the memories were.

"There's no where else to go, Y/N," Namjoon says low.

"I don't want to be here. Not where he-" I stop when I heard a voice.

"Y/N! Thank God!" his hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around. I freeze when I look at him. I can't say anything. "Y/N? What's wrong?" I didn't even realise a tear escaped me.

"I-I thought you were- You died," he looked so confused by my words and I  start to think it really doesn't matter. He's here!

My arms wrap around his neck and I hug him so tight he might as well be suffocating. "Y/N-"

"I missed you! I don't care if you took my memories! I don't care if you hunt humans! I just want you to be here!" my tears fell onto his shoulder. "Don't leave again, okay?" his arms wrapped around my waist and I could not feel anymore relieved.

"About that, Y/N," he says as he pulls away. "It wasn't human on my face... it was animal. That's what I was trying to tell you before I was shot with poison," I was confused by his words.

"Wait, but I thought you were getting it from the hospital. And... poison?"

"I wanted you to trust me more. I figured I had to cut down on the human blood. As for the poison, it was only a temporary one that would slow me down. I don't think Jimin meant to kill me," my eyes widened.

A man I don't recognize clears his throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but you hunted what?"