26

A pain in my head forces me awake. Its practically throbbing and I groan in pain. I hear movement next to me and I start to panic a bit. I start to realize this isn't the cold and hard floor I usually lay on. An arm slings onto me and I yelp.

"Get off!" I groan and try pushing the arm off of me.

"Not yet," I recognize the voice and I struggle even more. "Stop, just rest."

"No! Why am I even here?!" I try to push him away, but all my effort is nothing compared to him.

"My parents haven't left. Was I supposed to lock you up while they're still here and let them suspect?" I stop struggling finally.

"Maybe you shouldnt have lied," I sigh. "This still doesnt explain why your arm is on me as if we were an actual couple," I cant dare to look back since I can tell he's close.

"You smell nice," I scoff at his words.

"So Ive been told, many times," I try to push his arm off again, but its no use. It silent for a second before something sharp grazed my neck. I scream and kick him away, resulting in me falling off the bed. He only laughs and I give him a glare.

"Get dressed, we have people to send away," he got up and I groaned. Great. More work.

"I want my journal!" I yell.

"Quiet! You'll get it eventually."