93

Third Person POV

"Operation: Save Y/N is a go!" Hoseok clapped his hands together.

"I'm not going," Taehyung threw himself on the bed and sighed.

"Do you have no compassion? This is for Jungkook and you can't even take a little time out of your day to help your friend out?" Namjoon exclaims. Everyone's eyes were on them.

"It's okay," Jungkook speaks up, "I wasn't expecting him to come anyway," he says low and almost a little bit disappointed.

"Like he said," Taehyung closes his eyes and most of them shake their heads at him. Some of them headed out while Namjoo stayed behind.

"He took care of you all those years, how about you focus on that instead of all the hate you have," and he walked out.

He didn't think Taehyung would take his words to heart, but he tried.

"So why am I going?" Yoongi asked while keeping his arms in his hoodie, making him look small.

"Extra hands I guess?" Hoseok answered. Yoongi almost looks offended.

"I could turn all of you into little tiny ants, heal a person with a little this and that, build a house with a few words, and I'm extra hands?" No one really knew what to say to this except to shrug. "Okay..." Yoongi started to walk away.

"It's the other way, " Jungkook pointed the opposite direction. Yoongi turned.

"Right," everyone followed after him.