88

There was blood on his mouth and dripping down his chin. But that's not what he said last time. He said he didn't hunt humans like that anymore.

"Jungkook?" he was so focused on his anger he didn't notice that he was caught red-handed. Literally.

"Let her go!" he grabbed my dad's wrist that was holding me and twisted it. When Jimin tried to intervene, Jungkook had pushed him away so hard that he practically flew.

"Stop!" I yelled and his eyes went straight to mine. The ones filled with tears.

"Y/N..." he blinked at me.

"I'm leaving, Jungkook!" I tried to gasp for air since I felt like I was suffocating. He dropped my dad onto the ground.

"No, you're not," he grabbed my arm.

"Yes, I am... you lied to me. Look at you, you said you wouldn't!" I could only imagine what the person looked like.

"Y/N it's not like that! It w-" he went silent. I scrunched my eyebrows together. He fell forward and I screamed. I saw Jimin laying behind him with a gun.

"What the hell did you do!?" I sobbed out. I turned Jungkook's body, his eyes were closed.

"What I had to," I glared at Jimin and almost tackled him, but then my dad stopped me.

"We're going home," he shoved me forward.

"Wait! Wait! I have to say goodbye! Wait!" I pleaded with as many tears that could appear they just kept shoving me and I had only hoped Namjoon would find him and give him a proper burial.

I guess Jimin was what Jungkook said all along. Just neither of us knew it.

"Jungkook..." I whimpered.