33

For some reason, I've noticed I'm more relaxed around Jungkook than I was before. I'm still alert, but not as much as when I first got here. I guess it's because I'm not dead yet.

After yesterday when he said I was... pretty, I started to recall what had happened in the kitchen. It was vague, but I got bits and pieces. All I could think was... I really did that? I called the person who kidnapped me, took my blood, almost killed me... pretty?

"Here's something to do," he hands me a rag cutting my thoughts off. "The room over there hasn't been dusted in almost a year," I scoff at him.

"You brought me out here to be a maid?"

"You're the one who's been complaining about having nothing to do, you should be thanking me," the words seem so familiar and I think back to the first day I was here. I couldn't help but bring up a totally different topic. I'm curious.

"Jungkook?" he only hums. "Why did you say that I should be thanking you the first day I got here?" he smiles.

"I got you out of your family," my eyes widen. "If it wasn't obvious before, I know more about your family then you think I do," he explains.

"So you've been watching us?" he shrugs. "Why?" he shrugs again. My mind took me to the worst place. "Did you kill my mom?"

Blood and Bread (m) | Jungkook ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें