23

The woman, his mother, wore a tight dress that went a little ways below the knee while she wore a coat. His father wore a suit that went well with his tall and slim figure. Both of his parents looked extremely shocked. Was there something on my face? 

"This is Y/N," I stayed silent and smiled. What should I have said?

"Jungkook..." his mother started. She slowly walked towards me holding a cup of, what I could only assume to be, wine in her hand. "You never told us your guest would..." she walked around me and suddenly took an intake of air and smiled "Smell so delicious... and look so much like-" my eyes widened. 

"Dear," the man grabbed her shoulders, "We don't eat the guests," she rolled her eyes at him as if he ruined her own little private party. What did he just get me into? He took her away to a place I assumed was the living room. It was only then I realized the amazing decorating of the place. Everything was modern but had personality. Yet, there were still no windows. It makes the place look more... dead.

"At least they like you," Jungkook whispered in my ear from behind me, making me jump. I smack his shoulder.

"A little too much, don't you think?" he laughs at my statement. 

"You'll get used to them."

"That is if I'm not dinner by the end of the night."

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'd prefer to keep you to myself," I take a gulp by just his words. They had an effect that I didn't want to feel. 

"Will you two join the family, already?" his father called out. Jungkook only smirked and pulled me over. God, what is happening to me?