27

"Are you sure we can't stay a bit longer?" his mother pleads. I rub my head from the headache I still had.

"Dear, he doesn't want us here, take a hint. This is the same thing that happened on Christmas last year," his father argued.

"I really liked the food, I didn't really want to take a hint," they argue over this while leaving and I sigh.

"So, you gonna put the blindfold on me now?" I ask. I had been prepping myself to be taken back all morning. And now I've accepted that I-

"Not yet," he says low. I'm shocked, to say the least. I wasn't expecting that.

"What do you mean? Why not?" he only walks past me as I ask my questions. "Jungkook?" I follow him, confused. What is he planning to do with me exactly?

He walks into the kitchen and pours a drink. I'm about to speak, but he beats me to it. "I don't feel like putting you back just yet, it'll be much easier to give you food if you're already out here," he takes a sip. "But trust me when I say, if you try anything, I'll make sure you never come out of that room, understood?" I can only nod eagerly. I'm not in that cold, stupid, room anymore!

If I have to follow his stupid rules, then fine! But I don't want to be alone again.