55

I can smell the alcohol between the both of us since our breaths are so close. I hear the muffling of his music but it all disappears when my eyes meet his.

"Y/N?" his whisper draws me more to him.

"Hm?" we just continue to look into each other's eyes and considering my state, it's not really awkward.

"I-" he seems nervous and I can't help but find it cute. His gaze falls to my lips. "I kind of want to kiss you," his gulp is visible and I gulp. A word escapes that I never thought would to a request like this.

"Okay." But he doesn't do anything. He's hesitant. I'll take it into my own hands then. My head leans forward and I attach my lips to his. God, this is wrong but it feels so right. His lips are soft and I taste bits of alcohol that linger there.

His hands move to my waist. My tongue pokes out and the noise he makes pushes me for more. I accidentally let out a small moan and I can practically feel what it does to him.

My arms wrap around his neck and pull him even closer. I can barely breathe, but I love the feeling.

"Y/N-" he sighs out, but I don't let him say any more. I roll my hips a bit, but after the first one he pulls away.

"Wha- Why'd you.... stop?" I say out of breath.

"You said if you tried anything stupid, to stop you," my eyebrows furrow at his words.

"But I want this... don't you?" he hesitates to answer my question.

"You don't want this," he softly pushes me off so I could get off of him.

"But I-" I try to speak, but he interrupts.

"Party's over," he avoids eye contact while he cleans up and I only sit on the couch feeling rejected.