57

"Would you take me outside?" I ask as he takes a bit of my blood.

"Hm. Depends. What do I get in return?" I roll my eyes. Of course he would ask that.

"I can't really give you much, I'm the hostage here," the syringe comes out of my arm and I think of something. "More blood?" He laughs at my offer.

"I could get that, it doesn't matter whether you want me to or not," I sigh in frustration. What could I possibly offer him to- my thoughts stop. I know exactly what he wants.

He looks at me questioningly waiting for anything else I could offer him. "I-I don't know what to..." I take a gulp. Do I want to go outside really badly? Well, I haven't seen the grass in so long! Was it worth it? "I could-" I look into his eyes and I turn red. I can't.

"Yes?"

"Ugh! Nevermind!" I turn away. Why does he have to be so complicated and adamant on getting what he wants?

"Come on, Y/N, it shouldn't be that hard to offer me something," his head tilts to get a clear look at me with his big eyes that seem so innocent. I glance at him then move my body to face him. I sigh in frustration.

"I-" I stop again. I can't get the words. Fuck it, Y/N. Just do it. Just do it! I grab his face in my hands and push him towards me so that our lips collide. He's surprised considering his late response to the kiss, but he responds soon enough when his hand comes to my cheek.

I pull away after only about 5 seconds.

"There. Is that good enough?" I sit back. He searches into my eyes and I wait for his response. His hand stays firm on my cheek. "Jungkook?" I seem to break him out of his small trance.

"Yeah?"

"Is that good enough? Will you take me outside?" I ask shyly realizing that I made a move, while I was sober.