24

"Tell us, Jungkook," his father spoke up. "Where did you find...?" he tilted his head and looked at me, not seeming to find the right word.

"Such beauty?" Jungkook finished. His eyes found mine and I only laughed awkwardly. Maybe I should have some of that alcohol they have. Maybe it'll make me stop blushing. "She was wandering around in the woods."

"You weren't hunting, were you? There are better ways to-" his father tried to speak before being interrupted.

"I'm aware," I assume their way of getting blood is different from his if they disapprove of "hunting". "But I like my way better," he took a sip of his drink and I could only watch. I want a drink. 

"Jungkook, no need to be angry, we were simply offering-" his mother crosses her legs.

"I know what you're offering and I already said no, not after what happened," he looks away from the three of us and instead at a distant wall. His parents look at me awkwardly. What happened?

It got quiet and awkward. Now was my chance. "I say," I speak, "We have more drinks... hm?" I grab a glass and the bottle and start pouring. 

"The girl is right," his mother sighs. "We came to have a good time with our son, didn't we dear?" she asks her husband. He only hums. 

So everyone starts to pour their drinks and I grab myself one. Then two. Three. Four. Who's counting anymore?