91

"Where is she!?" Jungkook searched every room for her.

"If she was here, don't you think she would've shown up by now?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Someone get him to lay down. The antidote is not gonna work if he's moving around," Yoongi sighed from the corner.

"Jungkook, when I got here you were on the ground and she was gone, what happened?" Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder as comfort.

Everyone knew he'd remembered what happened when he let out a small 'no'.

While Jungkook was explaining, Taehyung pulled Jin aside.

"So, what exactly are you doing here?" Taehyung laid against the door frame and crossed his arms.

"Not that it's any of your business, but hell, what's a little gossip?" Jin smirked. "I've heard rumors that there was a little human hunting going on in this area," Jin crosses his arms.

"What about it?"

"I came here to check they weren't my vampires. I don't need that kind of reputation. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it, would you?" Jin turns to fully face Taehyung.

"Hey, animal blood isn't the greatest but look at this face," Taehyung smiles innocently, "Does this look like the face of a killer?" Jin scoffs. "Why are you worried about me anyway? You didn't turn me," Taehyung's eyes travel to Jungkook who was still explaining everything.

"No, I didn't. But one of mine did. That makes us family. Meaning, if I find out you're the one hunting them, I'll make sure you get the same punishment as the rest of them. I hope I'm making this clear," Jin adjusts the glasses that are on his nose. 

"Crystal," Taehyung gulps and Jin walks away. "Family my ass. Jungkook should've killed me when he had the chance," he mumbles before grabbing a cup and filling it with liquor.