50

"Y/N, wake up," I feel small splashes of water on my face and I flinch awake. Now I was laying on the ground instead of in his arms like I thought I had seen. Was it a dream? No. It was too real. "Breakfast."

That was all he said before I had to follow him out of the room.

"Wha-. Where's Taehyung?" I look around in case he's hiding somewhere. 

"Not here."

"Well, obviously," I roll my eyes.

"Just eat." he hands me a bowl of soup.

"So you're going to act as if nothing happened?" I stop and cross my arms.

"What do you mean? What happened?" he smirked and that gave me the answer to my question. But I wasn't gonna let him go easy.

"Oh, I'll be glad to refresh your memory, first, you were hiding something from me," he stopped what he was doing to listen, "then, your little friend tried to eat me!" his jaw clenched at that, "Then! I wake up in pain only to see you're there, behind me, and... holding me," my voice lowers the more I talk and my cheeks turn warm while saying it aloud. "Is any of this ringing a bell?" 

He shakes his head and scoffs. He walks to me and I take a step back, and try to take more but my back hits a wall. His head tilts and he leans in close only for me to back my head up, making my double chin appear. He only says one thing that catches me off guard.

"So?"

----------------

Pfft I bet you thought he would say something exciting. 

You were fooled.

I'll go now.