82

My eyes are on the small pieces of wood coming off of his door. Should I apologize? Does he deserve it?

I give a small knock on the door. "Jungkook?" he doesn't answer for a moment until I hear a frustrated sigh. "Don't act like I'm not here. Please?"

"What?" I hear from the other side.

"Can you come out? I don't like talking to a door."

"Too bad," I roll my eyes at his stubbornness.

"I want my memories back, are you gonna get them or not?" there's a silence that hangs over me. "I'll take that as a no," I mumble and turn away when suddenly the door swings open.

"You're sure?" he seems more gentle now then what he sounded like before.

"No, but I'm not just gonna have missing memories," he nods at my answer. To be honest, I was terrified. I was getting something back I never knew I lost. Or, what if while I was getting them back, I know something I don't wanna know.

"Wait... does old me know about you and my mom?" I asked cautiously.

"No, she didn't," his stare fell to the ground.

"Did you know, that she was my mom when we were together?" he looked back up when I asked him as if confused.

"That was years ago, Y/N, we never even meet at that time," I refrain myself from asking more questions in the case that I'll only get more hurt.

"Okay..."

"So you're absolutely sure about this memory thing? Yoongi isn't one for people who change their mind," he warns. I nod my head.

I want this.