96

"Jin..." Jungkook started but was cut off.

"Tell me the truth right now. Did you, or did you not hunt humans?" he seemed calm, but everyone could tell he was angry.

"Who is this?" I whispered. However, no one answered.

"I... no!" he had lied.

"Then why have I been hearing that one of my vampires have been hunting here, hm?" Jungkook was frozen. He didn't know how to save himself. "We had a deal, Jungkook. I let you live on your own. In secret. In return, you follow my rules!" He eyes me and Jungkook immediately puts his arm in front of me. "Give her to me."

"No."

"I'm not gonna hurt her, but I will if you don't. Hand. Her. Over," his hand reaches out and without even looking at Jungkook I take it. Quickly, I was turned and the hair was moved from my neck showing the two scars where blood was taken from me. Jin let go of me and was about to yell when something stopped him.

"It was me for Christ's sake," Taehyung interrupts the big lecture this "Jin" would have given. "It was me. Now we can we end this? It sounds like a bunch of babies whining. Wa wa rules wa wa humans. I mean," he laughs, "the humans are practically made for us. Why else would their blood be so good? And then..." he nods towards me, "there are the sweeties. Our little treat if we hunt long and hard enough," I can only blink at his declaration. "So what are you gonna do, Jin? Hm? Arrest me?"

Jin was so red in the face, anyone could see it. "I'll make sure you're hunted and get the punishment you deserve," in a flash, Jin was gone.