86

The sun wakes me up with its torturous light. Damn you, sun for creeping into Jungkook's tiny window.

I roll around then feel a warm body next to mine. Jungkook. I throw my arm over his torso and cuddle up to his chest. His arms wrap around me and I hear him sigh.

"You awake?" I ask moving my hand up and down his chest.

"No," he mumbles and I laugh. I feel so light now. "Yoongi is coming tonight," he reminds me and I just hum. "How do you feel?" his hand runs up and down my back.

"Terrified," it's quiet after my answer.

"Do you want to go outside today? Maybe that will calm you?" he lifts my chin so that I could look at him.

"Really?" now I feel even lighter. He smiles at me. He certainly is in a good mood.

"Yeah," I get up to get some clothes on and head towards the door with the lock on it.

Jungkook finally appears ready to open the door. "You know, it's not like I'll leave any time soon, you can unlock it now," he shakes his head.

"Turn around," I roll my eyes, but do it anyway. I hear a few clicks before he tells me to turn back around. We go outside to the beautiful garden that I remember. I squeal and look at all the pretty flowers that Namjoon grew. "I actually have to get more fertilizer from a shed, you'll be okay here, right?" I turn to him and nod my head. He looks genuinely worried, and I think he's scared I'll leave.

"I'll be here," I smile reassuringly. He stops and walks to me. I'm almost startled when he hugs me.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I nod my head in his shoulder then he finally leaves.

He shouldn't worry too much, I personally like him more than my family, even though he's lied to me on more than one occasion. I'm going to keep my promise to my mom and help who I can.

"I knew it!" I jump up from observing a flower and turn.

"Dad?"