Our Future 🍋(Highschool! Jyushimatsu x reader) Lemon

Sorry this one is a little weird and maybe a bit confusing.

(Just to clarify) Ages are 18

"Darn. I can't believe I forgot my jacket." I say as I rush back to my classroom. "I hope the brothers will wait so we can walk home tog-hm?" I cut myself off when I hear noises coming from within the classroom. I saw the door was cracked open so I peek through and my mouth drops in shock. There was two adults in there. They were naked and the boy had his face between the girl's legs licking at her intimate area.

Though the girl oddly looked like me.

The girl gave a moan and pushes on the boy's head. "Ohh~ Jyushimatsu~ I'm gonna cum~" he pulls his face away with a wide smile "Not yet y/n. It's your turn now." I blush hard. If him saying my name wasn't strange the fact that she moaned Jyushimatsu's name really freaked me out. The more I thought about it the more I realize that these adults look like me and one of my friends; Jyushimatsu.

I blush harder when the woman grabs the man's dick, stroking it. "Hey Jyushimatsu?" She starts and he hums "how would your past self react if he saw us having sex on his desk?" She asks with a smile and the man laughs "knowing how I was back then..he'd probably be angry or something." The woman hums with a giggle before going onto the floor and sliding her mouth down onto his dick.

I stood there shocked and confused. Past self? So these were future versions of jyushimatsu and I?....we do this stuff in the future. I think and push my legs together placing a hand over my mouth. This was really affecting me right now. You see a had a major crush on Jyushimatsu. Ever since we were 10 but I was too shy to say anything and was worried/scared about being rejected. So this...this was turning me on.

I watch as she moves her head up and down his dick while he was moaning softly. I reach a hand into my skirt to rub myself as my blush rose. "Oh y/n~ you're so good~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans before she pulls away to lick the tip. She then got up and kissed him before turning around to bend over the desk. She wiggles her hips "then come and fuck me~" she purrs and I shiver at her voice.

Is that really how my voice will sound? So erotic. I think as I kept rubbing my now wet slit. I had to bite my lip when he thrusts into her and she gave a blissful moan. He thrusted into me so quickly. I thought with a whine before he starts thrusting in and out of her. I push my hand into my underwear while the other lays on the wall. My legs were shaking as I rub my clit before moving to push two fingers inside me.

I bite my lip when she moans as he starts to go faster. I sound so erotic and lewd. I must be enjoying it soo much. I whine as she grips the front of the desk throwing her head back slightly. "Oh~ I'm about to cum!~" I bite my lip and moan quietly Oh Jyushimatsu~ Jyushimatsu~ I think as I pump my fingers faster.

"What are you doing?"

I jump, quickly stopping, and turn to see Jyushimatsu with that usual scowl on his face. My eyes were wide as I shook under his gaze as he looks me up and down. I was like a deer in headlights. I was completely petrified. "Are you fucking serious? Why are you doing that here of all places?" I cower back and pull my hand out. "Jeez. They send me up to get you and that's what I see. You pleasuring yourself." He says stepping forward and I look down in shame. He sounds disgusted. I don't blame him though.

I saw his gaze turn to the cracked open door where you could hear the couple getting it on "the hell? Is someone doing it in the classroom?" I reach out to stop him as he went to look but I was too late. His face morphed into confusion and that slight disgust. "What the f-is that us?" I shy away as he glances at me and I nod. "Then why are we having sex?...and why my desk for fucks sake?"