Magic and Thievery (Phantom thief! Karamatsu x Magical girl! reader)

For SnowflakesSunsets I am so sorry if this is bad

I was sitting in my room really bored. When there was a tap at my window. I look over and was startled to see Karamatsu perched on my windowsill. I walk over and open the window with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing here dork?" I say with a smile "oh I just wanted to see you. Can I come in?" I shrug and let him walk in. I turn to him to see him looking at my staff.

"Don't steal it again." I tease and Karamatsu laughs with a blush. "I don't intend to..I learned my lesson." He says and I smile "I would hope so considering I saved you. I could have saved you quicker if you had never stolen my staff." I say with a smirk and he rolls his eyes, well the one that I could see. I sigh and extend my hand.

"Come on. The eyepatch. Take it off."

He shied away slightly so I smile "Hey it's alright. I love your eyes." I say with a smile. He smiles and slowly removes the patch and places it in my hand. He opens both eyes and I smile when I saw his bicolor eyes. One blue and the other purple. They were absolutely beautiful and captivating.

I smile and took my staff back. I spun it around and tap the end against the floor. Doing that activates it to change me. The main change was in my hair and eyes. My hair became longer and turned a neon orange as for my eyes they became yellow. I turn to look at Karamatsu and he blushed. "That never ceases to amaze me y/n." He says and I smile with a small blush.

"I could say the same about your eyes."

He blushes hard and looks away. I smile and open my arms for a hug. He glances at me and walks over to hug me. "I still can't believe that all that's happened with us started because you stole from me." I say and he chuckles "well to be fair you got me back." I pull away and tilt my head. "You stole from me as well." He says and I hum "what? No I didn't." I say and he nods.

"Oh but you did y/n." I glance around and he smiles "what did I steal?" I ask and he smiles before pecking my lips. "You stole something very precious. You stole my heart y/n." I blush and look down "o-oh r-right." I say and Karamatsu tilts my head up with a smile. "I may have stolen your staff back then but over time you managed to steal my heart..and I can't see myself wanting you to give it back. So you may keep it."

I blush and push on his face "you are something Karamatsu." I say with a laugh and he smiles before holding my wrist "something amazing?" He asks and I nod "of course." Karamatsu smiles and kisses me. "Well thank you y/n. I think you have a magical personality." I roll my eyes but smile "thank you...Karamatsu." He hums and I look him in the eyes.

"I love you."

He smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you too my magical girl. I love you with my entire being." I smile and kiss him. "You know. The others are out and won't be back till later~" I say suggestively and he smirks "oh really now~ so we'll be all alone?" I nod "for a few hours. Give or take." I smile and he purrs "well okay then~" I smile and kiss him as he backs up to lay me on my bed.

It's funny how the world works. Even though he was a thief and I was technically a hero we managed to find love in one another. A secret love sure but it was still love and we were both very happy.

Sorry😅 I tried my best.