Soldier x Reader fluffy fluff

I FINALLLY GOT MY OWN SCREENSHOTS NOW XD

You were snuggling up in bed on a rainy day. You kissed him on the lips. You were both in snuggly pjs and he of course had pink bunny slippers!! It was raining badly so he didn't bother leaving. The constables actually had on raincoats.

You were in bed together enjoying the snuggles. You pulled him close. "Im really glad its rainy, y/n. Because now...i can..." He suddenly started kissing you alll over. You squealed and kissed back. You both laughed. "This is why i love you! My sweet soldier! Your such a sweetheart!!" You both nuzzled one another. It was raining bad outside. You were a kind soul. And you went out of your way for people. Especially the soldiers. They would go to maidenholm on occasion. Just to visit!! You were always visiting them. So they flocked to you! Your lover was kissing your neck. "Your nothing how people say. Very very sweet soldiers that's for sure!!" You said and grabbed his thick hips. "Oh? Do people still think we're crazy....?" He pouted. "Well... the only crazy i am is crazy for you!!" He said and pinned you down. Kissing you all over happily. You were squealing and smiling. You were both madly in love. And now he could be here with you!!! You called byng from your phone and he fully understood. It was also a long walk...plus he thought it was cute how you two were madly in love.