Soldier Adventures!!

Charles and Sharpe were on their daily adventures!!! They were in town today to get some lunch. Charles was still on his crutches, but Sharpe would help him. The two were best friends and absolutely inseperable. Charles groaned in pain as they walked up the small step to the coffee shop. "I can't go in...it hurts..." Charles whimpered out as he sat at an ourdoor table rubbing his legless hip. "Its ok! I'll order food real fast." Sharpe smiled and headed inside.

Charles nodded and started to massage his hip. He heard a soft quack sound and blinked. "Huh?" He noticed a baby duck all on its own. He bent down and scooped it up in his hands. It stared at him and quacked happily. Sharpe came back out with food and set it on the table. "You'll never guess what I found, Aaron." Charles grinned as he showed him the duckling.

Sharpe gasped and sat next to him. Sharpe took his hat off and set it on the table. Charles placed the baby duck in it so it couldn't fall off the high table. The duck found a strand of grey hair in the hat and played with it. The soldiers gushed as they ate. They would pet the duckling on the head as they did.

A constable approached them. "So that's what the noise is." Constable Rosetti said with a chuckle. "We found him running around. We have to head out to the camp so we'll let him back in the garden." Charles said happily before taking a bite of his sandwich. "That's rather kind of you, gents. Just make sure it returns home." The bobby gave it a soft pet on the head and was trying so hard not to gush. "We will!" Sharpe chimed in.

The chonky bois headed back into the garden district. Charles and Sharpe both gushed over the baby duck the entire way. They made it to the pond and saw a distressed momma duck. "Can you let him go? I can't bend down..." Charles sighed and sharpe nuzzled him. "Its alright." Sharpe smiled and slowly took the duck from his hat and into the water. The mom duck quacked happily at the soldiers and then swam to her missing baby. She gave happy quacks at the soldiers. "I think she's thanking us, Aaron." Charles said with a snicker. "Aww! You're welcome Mrs. Ducky!" Sharpe gushed happily. The soldiers headed back to their camp. They were going to tell everyone about the ducks.

(Thicc_Boi_Soldiers its so baaaaaddd)