James x Reader x Roger

The couple were snuggling up happily. You felt extremely out of place and left the house. It was due to rain but you didn't notice. You were upset and didn't want to be a bother. You just wanted to stay out of their way.

"Puppy?" "Hm?" "Have you seen, y/n?" James asked worridly. Roger got out of bed. "I really hope we didn't upset him/her..." Roger said worridly. The two went pale when they heard it rain hard and saw the front door open. "We need to get y/n before he/she catches cold." James said worridly.

The sailors got into rain gear and headed out. It got nasty out when it stormed. The constables were even wary to go outside when it rained. The sailors found you and immediately rushed over. You sneezed and hugged yourself tightly. "Y/n!" Roger said as he hugged you tight, James joining in. "I thought you both were busy... so i left..." You looked down as they broke the hug. "We arent though." Roger said in a sad tone. "You should have told us you felt alone." James said as he helped you up from the bench.

The three of you went back to the house. You were shivering from being soaked. The couple got in dry clothes after helping you into warm clothing. They were both determined to keep you safe. They helped you into their bed and snuggled up with you between them. "You're SURE I'm not bothersome...?" You asked nervously. "Posative." James said as the two of them cuddled up with you. "We love you, y/n. Very much." Roger said as he kissed you softly on the cheek. "I love you guys so much." You said before sneezing. The two of them cuddled you even more. They were absolutely wonderful lovers.

(305 words! Woot! EccentricMethod )