Bobby x Reader

You were hanging around huge constabulary, waiting for your boyfriend. You heard a popper and got excited. Constable Ace walked out and went over to you. He picked you up and you both embraced in a hug. "I missed youuuuu!!!! Why can't you just patrol here though?" You whined, making him chuckle. "You're so cute, y/n. Also talk to Sargent Gainsborough, hes the one who puts me there." He said as you nuzzled into him. "I missed you so fucking much...." You kissed him on the neck and he kissed your cheek in return.

He set you down but you immedetly hopped onto his back. He chuckled and held your legs. "You dont want to be as tall as me." He said with a snicker. "Or maybe you're just short, and your helmet makes you tall!" You teased playfully. "Pfft." He nearly burst into laughter.

He walked into a nearby shop. It was a sweet shop/cafe. It was run by Paulie and Henry. "Hello! The usual?" Paulie asked in a sweet tone as Ace let you down. "If that's ok, yes." Ace said politely. "No problem at all!" Paulie smiled and started to prepare your sweets. You both sat down together and you held hands. "My sweet, y/n." He cooed as you both stared into each other's eyes. Paulie set down a milkshake on the table in front of you both. Of course you both did this each day, you were the definition of love birds.

You both fawned over each other and almost on cue. You scooped up whipped cream on your finger and dabbed it on hid nose. He chuckled and wiped it off. "You are such a cutie pie." He cooed as he offered you a spoonful of the sweet. You accepted and then smiled at him as he pulled the spoon back. "And yooouuu! Are my sweet constable!!"

(315 words)