Doctor x Reader fluffffffff

Totally didn't just want an excuse to use this image.

You were holding his hands and he gave you big kisses. You let him give you joy by kiss. Though youd make sure to hang around him while you were running low. It was so you werent a downer. He french kissed you, transferring the pill to your mouth when he noticed you were getting withdrawl. You swallowed it and broke the kiss. Feeling a rush of energy. You pulled him in a tight hug and he kissed you all over. You giggled. A few wellies gushed over how cute you were. Especially old women. You loved your doctor. He was yours. And yours alone.

He picked you up bridal style and you gave him a massive smooch on his masked lips. "Oh, y/n," he said in a sweet tone. "You are mine!!" You said and attacked him with big sloppy kisses all over his face. And then...He took off his hat and placed it on your head. You snickered and kisses him more. And ran your hands through his messy fluffy hair. "You look so cute!!" He blushed and snickered. "Oh please! You are much cuter then I!" He nuzzled you and you squealed. He was such a handy man. Though extremely romantic. "I love you, y/n! You are my joy!" You smiled and hugged him. "My sweet doctor! I love you too!!"