Soldier x Reader (continuation)

You kissed your lover and walked into the camp. You were going to tslk to your dad over your boyfriend. The soldier went to get food. You opened the office door and byng looked up.  "Oh, y/n!" He got up and hugged you. He kissed you all over your face and you sighed.

"Is everything ok, biscuit?" He asked worridly. You shook your head and he frowned. "What is it, biscuit?" He was very protective over you. "Can you please lighten your tone on the soldiers? Specifically, my boyfriend." You begged with a sad face. He sighed. "You know it's not my choice..." He looked into your eyes. You made puppy eyes at him. "Mmm....ok fine..." He pouted and huffed. "Ahh!! Thank you, daddy!!" You hugged him and smiled.

You rushed out to your boyfriend and hugged him. He spit out his water and coughed. "I-Im sorry!!" You blushed and apologized. He wiped his mouth and looked at you. "Is everything ok...?" He asked worridly. "Daddy said he'd be nicer to you all!" You said with a big smile. He smiled and kissed you passionately. "You really have a way with words huh?" He teased and you stuck out your tongue playfully. He sucked on it and you both burst into giggles. You both loved each other to pieces. That would never change.

(Thicc_Boi_Soldiers im making a part 3 if i get the idea owo)