Charles x Reader

You huffed and pouted. Youd been dragged to go to a dance by a friend. They had left you alone and you were trying to be quiet. A man walked over and spoke in a soft tone. "Hello there." He said with a smile. "Um...hi?" You said as you looked at him. You blushed as you noticed he was dressed all dapper.

"I see I'm not the only one who was dragged here." He chuckled and you blushed while looking away quickly. "Care to join me outside? We can get away from the crowd." He said as he offered you his hand. You hesitated but took it. Your friend was off getting drunk like an idiot. You let him lead you outside to a fountain. You both sat on the stones and he still held your hand. You blushed and looked away from him. "Im Charles by the way. My apologies I didn't say that sooner..." He said sheepishly and gave a nervous smile. "I'm y/n. And its ok!" You gave a squeeze to his hand and then looked away blushing. He scooted closer and nuzzled you. You gushed and suddenly hugged him. He squeaked and looked at you in surprise.

"You're so fucking kind to me..." You said while on the verge of tears. "Please dont cry, y/n!" He said as he pulled you into his lap and into a warm embrace. "I-Im sorry.." You whimpered through tears running down. He rubbed your back in comfort and kissed your cheek. Your eyes snapped open and you looked at him. "I promise its ok, y/n." He cooed at you and wiped your tears away. "Shhh. That's it." He cooed as you sniffled Ana collected yourself. "Would you like to snuggle and just relax out here together? Where we won't need to socialise." He chuckled and you nodded as you nuzzled into his chest. "Thank you, Charles."

(321 words for Thicc_Boi_Soldiers)