Chonky Chefs

Peters was a new soldier. Well, almost. He was a chef in the army during the war. As well as a few other things. But we aren't here to discuss the past are we? The man had lived in a home in Maidenholm for a few months. Though, he was now coming to the military camp.

He was currently getting his apron tied while in the kitchen. Donald walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. Peter purred and nuzzled him. "Im really happy you decided to come out here." Donald said excitedly. "As am I! I missed everyone." Peters said with a smile and Donald pouted. Peters nuzzled noses with him. "I missed YOU especially!" Peters cooed at the chef.

Donald pulled him close and embraced him. "I really fucking missed you...." Donald said with a sad tone. Peters kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his back. "Please don't be sad. Look at us, we finally can live together!" Peter said with a smile and wiped the tears from Donald's eyes. "Please dont be sad..." "I'm not...I'm overwhelmed is all..." Donald huffed and walked over to a book he had. "Ive got a recipe we can do! Together!" Donald smiled and Peter followed. "Oooo, looks yummy! Butttttt! We could add some sweets innnn!!" Peter grinned. "Best not tell the lads about your sugar obsession." Donald teased as they got the ingredients ready.

"Oh? Do they not wanna be THICK?" Peters said as he slapped his own chonky ass. Donald's eyes widened and he nearly dropped the can of vmeat. "Jesus fuck, you've gotten jiggly!!" Donald said as he set the can on the counter. "Its my sweeetttssss!" Peters grinned happily. Donald grabbed onto Peters hips and made them wiggle. "Christ, there's no way this is just from sugar." Donald commented as Peters snickered at him. "That's for me to know, and you to find out!" Peter said with a smirk.

The two chatted as they cooked together. Peters would let Donald taste test his treats as he baked them. Plusssss, lick the spoon. The two pulled their food from the oven and nuzzled noses. "I'm so glad you're back...."

(364 words. I might make another oneshot of these 2 being super gooey and cute ngl)