Verloc x Reader

It was a warm day outside in Wellington Wells. You were holding your boyfriend's hand as you both walked through the garden district. You were right by the gate thankfully. You both sat on a hill and admired the sea. The sky was a beautiful pink and orange. As the yellow orb started to go down. "Y/n?" He asked.

You were sitting in his lap while upon a grassy hill. "Yes, Ver Ver?" You answered. "I really am glad we came out. Though I gotta admit, this isn't as beautiful as you are." He smiled and you blushed. You blinked a few times and teared up. "Well you're better looking then I am!!" You smiled and hugged him tight. He frowned and teared up.

"Ver Ver...?" You asked worrily. "Im sorry...I-I just...i really love you. I really love you!!" He started to cry into your chest. You held him close and kissed his head. "Shhh. Relax. I'm here!! And I love you even more!! My sweet Ver Ver!!" You gently turned his head to the sky. The sky was a deep blue with the silver moon shining its light upon the land. The stars filled up the sky around it and you smiled.

He sniffled and rubbed his eyes on the sleeve of his coat. "I-Im sorry. I just really fucking love you, y/n." His voice was still shaky. You kissed him and smiled. "I love you so very much. My sweet Anton. My darling. My all." You hugged him close and you both stood up. You held his hands with fingers entwined. "Y/n?" You then started to slow dance with him. He quickly caught onto the waltz. You kissed him passionately and smiled. "I love you so much, my sweet Ver Ver."

(300 words. For verlocisatwink. Enjoy some super gooey romance!)