Donald x Ollie

"You need to stop coming here when its broad daylight!" Donald hissed to the Scott. Ollie rolled his eyes and pulled his boyfriend into a hug. "You are so lucky i love you..." Donald grumbled. "You should consider leaving this shit hole and move with me." Ollie said as Donald kissed his nose. "You know i can't, oliver. But we can snuggle after I'm done for the evening." Donald said with a smile. Ollie pouted. "Fiiinneee!" Ollie groaned as Donald pulled him into a passionate kiss.

The scott waited until nightfall to sneak back into the camp. He opened the door to Donald's room. The chef had a small bedroom that was collected to the dining hall. He liked it since it was private. He was half asleep in bed from being exhausted. Ollie chuckled softly and went over to him. He ran a hand through his lovers hair. Donald yawned and looked up at him with a sleepy smile. "Hellooo..." His voice trailed off from him being sleepy. "Did they overwork you again?" Ollie said in concern. Donald smiled sheepishly. "They can't keep doing that to you. I'm going to make sure to keep you safe." Ollie said protectively.

The scott got into bed with his lover and pulled the chef ontop of him. "I refuse to let them hurt you like that." He pulled the blanket over the two of them. Donald yawned as he nuzzled into his lovers chest. "We can worry later...." His voice trailed off as he fell asleep. Ollie held him close. "Sleep well." He kissed him softly on the head.

(267 words)