Verloc x Reader (Easter shenanigans)

THE ATHIEST BE WRITIN EASTER STUFF XD gonna be making a few of these because its wholesome uwu

Youd managed to convince Verloc to go easter egg hunting. It was a mass event. Though you set up a private one, with the help of the bobbies. They loved the idea. Plus they'd had tons of fun setting it up with you. You had real eggs that everyone painted. Plus chocolate ones.

Verloc never did this so he was hella nervous. You helped hide a few eggs. But couldn't remember any of the spots...

"Y/n? I know this is finding eggs. But are the ears necessary...?" He pointed to pink and white bunny ears you put on him. Youd even got bobbies to put blue ones on their helmets. It waa fucking cute. "Of course! Ver Ver, its one day!" You smiled and kissed him. Then explained the game. "So i just pick it up and then what?" He asked, tilting his head. It made you gush. "Put it in the basket i gave you! Whoever has more, wins!" You said in excitement. You did easter egg hunting every year with wellies. But now, verloc was your boyfriend so of course you'd give him some fun!!

You both began. You pouted at the bobbies placing a few eggs too high. They would help get them. As well as helped verloc. It was about an hour in and you both met up. Baskets full. He smiled while blushing. "I had more fun then I'd like to admit..." He looked at his basket then set it down. You set yours down as well then hugged him. Giving him kisses allll over. "I'm glad!! Because now, we get to eat the sweets!" You giggled. Then reached to take off his ears. He didn't let you. "I thought you didn't like them?" You asked. He blushed more then kissed you. "Well. I do now. But not as much as i like you, y/n!!" He kissed you passionately.