Arthur x Reader

You approached your boyfriend and saw he was stressing. "Arthur..?" You put a hand on his shoulder and he turned around. "Y/n?! What are you doing in gardens?!" He asked worridly. "I came because I worry about you..." You looked down and teared up. "Did you not take joy...? Y/n, don't sacrifice your health for me." He lifted your chin softly and kissed you. You buried your face into his chest and wailed. He picked you up and held you close.

It began to drizzle and he got you both down a track hatch. You could hear the hard rain outside. He set you on the bed and you whimpered. He pulled a joy bottle from his pocket. You took a pill from him and swallowed. The world became bright and colorful. "Thank you, Arty. Now gimme cuddles!!" You said with grabby hands. He chuckled and capped the bottle before putting it back in his coat pocket.

He got in bed with you and you both snuggled up together. "I missed you, Arty....you shouldnt go out here alone!! Or at least....ya know...tell me..." You huffed and he kissed you softly. "I promise its ok, y/n. I'm only here for berries and such. I swear its safe." He smiled at you. "You better be safe!" You said as he pulled you closer. You laid you're head on his chest and began to drift off from the soothing noise of his heart beating. He cooed softly at you and put his glasses aside.

(257 words)