Soldier x Reader

It was Victory day. Which meant fireworks....you were with your boyfriend at the park. There was so many other wellies there. "I'm so excited for the fireworks!" You said in excitement. He was unaware of fireworks. So he didn't know what was coming....you had earmuffs in your bag in case it got cold. That or too loud...

You were both sitting on the grass. Then the fireworks started. He looked terrified, getting flashbacks of the war. He waa shaking and hyperventilating. You gasped and dug out the earmuffs and slipped them onto his head. Then held them so his hearing was muted. He looked at you and you smiled sheepishly. He hugged you and you looked up at the colorful explosions. It was a beautiful sight. But the sounds triggered war flashbacks. You kissed his nose happily. He had tears rolling down his cheeks and smiling. You knew he was thankful you had the muffs.

THE NEXT DAY

You were both sat at an outdoor table at a small cafe. You had tea and sweets on the table. "Y/n?" He said as he played with the spoon in his teacup. "Yes?" You questioned. "Thank you so much for last night." He smiled at you. "I....I'm actually sorry...because i should had known youd get flashbacks..." You looked down. "Oh, y/n. You saved the night!! Hey..." He gently pulled your chin up with his soft hands. "It was a wonderful night. And i cannot thank you enough." You both kissed passionately. It was a lovely day.

(HAVE WHOLESOME FLUFF!!)