Soldier Trick or Treat

Sharpe was bouncing up and down as Charles got dressed. "I'm so excited!" Sharpe said with a big smile. "Can you help me with my pants please..?" Charles asked as he couldn't reach the zipper. "Of course!" Sharpe pushed the zip into place and zipped up the side of his friends pants. It made it easier for the doctors to readjust the prosthetic like this. "Let's head off!" Charles said with a smile as he stood on his crutches. Sharpe made sure to help Charles every step of the way.

"I love Halloween!" Sharpe chirped happily as they walked to the medical bay. The camp was all dressed up for halloween. Byng was too busy to even care about it all. Sharpe opened the door and helped Charles inside. "I really appreciate you, Aaron." Charles said as he walked through the doorway. Charles plopped down onto one of the cots. Doctor Iris came over with his medicines. "Morning, boys." He said as he began to give Charles his medications. "Happy Halloween!" Sharpe said with a big smile. "Oh, that's today?" Iris asked in confusion. "How could you forget?!" Sharpe whined. "Probably because I'm too sleepy." Iris said with a chuckle.

Sharpe waited until they were done. The candy lover was antsy as they had to wait to go to the dining hall. Sharpe walked with his friend to see peter and Donald. "You really get excited huh?" Charles teased. "Halloween is a fun holiday! Lots of sweets and goodies!" Sharpe chirped happily as they walked into the empty dining hall. "Heyo!" Peter said as he poked his head from the kitchen. "You've come for sweets I assume." Peter said with a snicker and Sharpe smiled sheepishly. "I made a big batch last night actually. Donald is sick, so I'm doing cooking." He said with a sigh. "Is he ok?" Charles asked. "He's fine, he just got a small stomach bug. So he's in bed and sticking to soup." Peter reassured as he pulled food from the oven with gloves. "Wait, does that mean he can't have sweets?!" Sharpe asked. "None at all, strictly hot liquid food." Peter said as he began to put food on plates. "But I already spoil him in sweets, so there's no worries." Peter said with a smile and wiped up his hands. He grabbed a plastic container and handed it to Sharpe. "Dinner is soon, so try to not get too full." Peter lightly scolded as he saw Sharpe drooling over the treats.

The duo went back to their private bunker. Charles sat on his bed and Sharpe sat beside him. "You really like sweets huh?" Charles teased. "Its halloween!" Sharpe huffed and blushed a bit. Charles smiled at him and nuzzled him. Charles grabbed a cookie from the plastic container ama took a bite. Sharpe did the same and let out a coo. "I'll never understand how you love sweets so much." Charles chuckled as he took another bite. "Because sweets are super yummy!" Sharpe beamed happily as he finished his cookie off. "Mmmmm!!!" Sharpe purred happily and grabbed a second. Charles snickered and finished his own. "Happy Halloween, Aaron."

(526 words. Im not happy with how this turned out ngl xD Thicc_Boi_Soldiers)