Ollie and Uncle Jack (no romance again)

Jack was having tea with Ollie. They were at a private park. Jack was trembling a bit. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." Ollie reassured. It was just the two men so Jack could cry if he needed to.  "I know i just....you really fucking hurt me." Jack said sadly. Ollie sighed. "I did. And I'm so sorry. I regret everything. And i want to do my best to make you feel better. I can't change the past. Though i can strive to make the future better." Ollie smiled and Jack stared at him. "You really do?" Ollie nodded. "More then anything."

Jack took a sip of his tea and ollie just downed his in one gulp. Jack snickered at the sight and poured him more. "Bad habit.." Ollie blushed and smiled. Jack chuckled. "I really am glad you at least gave me a chance, Jack." Ollie only spoke soft with Jack and Margaret. Nobody else. "I don't want to. But i can't just hate you forever..." Jack sniffled and tears started to drip down his cheeks. "Don't cry!" Ollie got up and hugged jack. Jack clung and burst into tears. Wailing and crying his heart out. Ollie rubbed the mans back and started humming to him.

"I-I dont...i...." Jack whimpered out as he cried. Ollie kissed the mans head softly and looked into jack's blue orbs. "Listen to me. We can do this. And if you ever feel like I'm shit, hit me. I won't stop you because I know I deserve every bit of it." Jack cried more and hugged ollie like his life depended on it.

"I'm here for you."