Peter x Donald

The two lovebirds were snuggling up together. They were of course, having a picnic in the garden district. Peters had a basket of sweets as well. They both nuzzled noses as they sat on the blanket they brought. "Its so nice to come out of the camp." Donald said with a happy sigh. "I just got here today, but lunch was a bitch. Though, you have the BEST recipe." Peters tapped his nose softly and cooed.

"Oh! Speaking of recipeee! I brought sweetssssss!" Peter said as he opened the basket and pulled out a cupcake. "How the fuck do you make it look so easy?" Donald asked. "That's for me to know, and YOU to find out!" Peter cooed at him happily. "Aka you use a fuck ton of sugar." Donald said with a snicker. "Oh Please, not JUST sugar! Though, do you sit in sugar? Because your ass is sweet as fuck!" Peters said with a grin. "Oh my fucking god..." Donald looked at him, trying to not burst into laughter.

Peters pulled out a plate and set the cupcake on it. Donald knew he was drooling a bit but didn't care. He was a sucker for his lovers sweets. Peter grabbed a spoon and scooped some up. He held it to Donald's mouth. The chef happily ate the cupcake and then pulled his boyfriend into a passionate kiss. Peter pulled back slow and smirked. He could taste the frosting on his lovers lips. "You are so fucking sweet." Peters cooed. "Not as sweet as you and your treats! Seriously though, what the hell do you put into them?!" Donald asked. "Love, sugar, secret ingredients-" "But what is the secret?!" Donald whined. "Guess you'll have to eat more and try to guess!" Peter said with a smirk as he offered another spoonful to his lover. "You're such a dork and I love you so much." Donald said before a spoonful of cupcake was shoved into his mouth. "And I love you even more! My darling Donny!"

(337 words for Thicc_Boi_Soldiers)