Virgil x Nick

Nick stared at his guitar with sad eyes. He set it aside and curled into a ball in bed. "Nicky?" Virgil asked. "What's wrong?" He sat beside the rockstar and was met with Nick pulling his own hair. Nick had tears pouring down his face. "I'M A FUCKING JOKE!!" Nick cried out as Virgil pinned him down softly. "You arent a joke, Nicky." Virgil said calmly.

"EVERYONE HATES ME!!" Nick screamed as he attempted to thrash. "Nobody hates you." Virgil kept a soft tone and a firm grip on the man. "JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!!" Nick screamed out and Virgil turned pale. "Nicky....what happened?" Virgil asked worridly as he pulled Nick into a soft embrace while still reatraining him. "Nobody wants me..." Nick buried his face into Virgils neck. "Why do you think that?" Virgil rocked him gently in his arms. "Because people just don't...and it makes me sad..." He sniffled and looked down. "They're right....I'm rubbish who deserves killed..." Nick teared up again.

There was a knock at the door and the voice of a constable. "Is everything ok in there?" The bobby asked. "Everything is fine, constable!" Virgil yelled. "I swear I heard crying...Carry on I suppose." The bobby left them be. Virgil kept the singer in his embrace. Nick clung to him and sniffled. "You are a good person, Nicky. I know you're under stress, but that's no reason to let the bad thoughts get to you." Virgil gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and Nick looked at him. Virgil wiped the man's teary eyes with his thumbs. "Would you like to just cuddle and relax together?" Virgil asked and got a nod in response.

The two got under the sheets and Nick clung to Virgil. "I'm so scared, Virg...." Nick whimpered. "Ill keep you safe, Nicky. Just get some rest, I'll be here with you." Virgil kissed him on the forehead softly and Nick nuzzled into him. The popstar drifted off to sleep as Virgil kept him close. "Ill keep you safe, Nicky..."

(343 words)