Soldier x Female Reader

Thicc_Boi_Soldiers SURPRISE. Also small nudity but its not a big thing xD

He was screaming and holding a knife at you. "GO AWAY!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Some dipshit had set off fireworks nearby and it scared your husband shitless. He was a soldier who was deadly scared of loud sounds. You'd fucking murder the plough boys for this.

"Hun. Drop the knife." You said as you approached him. He waa crying and you didn't want to escalate the situation. You were in a dress that he really liked. It was a ball gown you wore on your first date. He dropped the knife and you immediately walked over. Using one foot to push it across the room. Then knelt down and hugged him tight. "Shhh...its gonna be ok!! Look at me. Its ok!" He was clinging to you for dear life.

"Wanna take a bubble bath together and relax?" You asked calmly. He nodded as he cried. You held his hand and led him to the bathroom. You were planning a bath together anyhow. So it was ready. You helped him undress then undressed yourself. Putting your clothes in a hamper so they didn't get wet. He got in then you. The tub was b i g. So itd fit you both just fine.

"Y/n? T-thank you." He sniffled. You smiled and pushed a rubber duck his way. He looked at it and blinked. You snickered. "Squeeze it!" He did and it quacked. He burst into laughter and you joined. He then kissed you passionately and smiled. "There isn't any other woman id rather be with. You are my sweetheart!!" Your heart melted from him. "And your sweeter then strawberry joy!" You said with a smile. And then he did something new.

He took off his mask. You gasped and admired his face. He dunked his mask in the water. "Might as well clean it!" He laughed and you saw his real smile. You blushed and kissed him passionately. You took off your mask too. Though it made you nervous. His jaw dropped. "Holy shit....you look beautiful!! You look beautiful regardless BUT HOLY SHIT!!!" You didn't like your mask off and put it on. He left his off. "I can't keep it off..." You whimpered. "That's ok!! Holy shit you are a stunning gal!!" He smiled so much you thought it hurt. You put a hand on his face. "So handsome..."

(A/n: i wanna continue but having a severe panic attack. SEND ME GOOD VIBES PLZ)