White Bobby x Verloc

Verloc was a toddler compared to Morris. The bobby was constantly grabbing things off the shelves for him.

"Morris...?" Verloc squeaked. Then...CRASH!!!! Morris practically broke the door in and saw Verloc on the floor with books covering him. Morris pulled him up and into his arms. "Anton! Are you ok?!?" Verlocs glasses had managed to break and were on the floor. The bobby picked them up and put them into his pocket. Hed fix them....He needed to.

He sat verloc on a chair. Verloc was crying, at least 30 books fell on him. Luckily the shelf was bolted to the wall. "What happened?" Morris asked softly as he rubbed medicated balm on the bruises. "I...I was trying to get a boom that was high..." He said between sniffles. Morris set the balm down after putting the lid on. Then kissed verloc on the lips. He took off his gloves to apply the balm and held verlocs hands with his bare hands. "Oh Anton...." He kissed him again. "Next time, ask me ok?" Morris was extremely protective of his lover. Anton was his boss but he still gave him plenty of love and affection. "Would my sweet Anton want to go out and grab some snacks with me?" The bobby smiled at him. "But my glasses-" Verloc was scared to blind walk. "I'll be your eyes! Just trust me. Would I lie?" The bobby spoke extra soft around Verloc. He knew about the labotomy. (A/N: read my other stories if you're curious uwu)

He smooched verloc again. And verloc shook his head. "I know you don't lie!!!" He practically cried out. The bobby smiled at him. "And yes!! Id like that!!" Verloc said in excitement. The bobby turned around and knelt. He waa gonna let verloc ride his back. He didn't want to stress the man by making him walk. That and streets were busy. "Do you need help to get on?" Morris asked calmly. Verloc slowly got on his bobbys back. Draping his arms over his lovers shoulders. "Woah." Verloc said. Everything was blurry but it was taller. The bobby chuckled and held verlocs legs. "Off we go!"

They left the lab. "Do you all wear helmets because your so tall and might bump into something?" Verloc asked as they walked through town. The bobby chuckled. "Possibly." He didn't want to admit it...But that made sense. They went to s bar first. The bobby was strong as fuck. So he could carry verloc using one arm. The bobbies were all trained to carry people in case of emergencies. Doctors actually liked this. Since they already lugged around medical supplies. But today would be wonderful.

(I'm making this a series asfgjhj!!! XD but it'll be a bittt different)