Snow Chonks

It was a snowy day outside of the camp. A few chonks were getting colds from the weather change, so not everyone was headed outside. Donald was sick in bed while Peter was doing the food runs.

Sharpe was staring out the window at the fluffy snow that covered the camp. Charles was in bed and drinking hot chocolate. Or as we call it, hot chonkolate. "Im so excited!" Sharpe said with a big grin as he was glued to the snow outside. "I'm not really that excited in all honesty." Charles said before taking another sip of his drink. "Aww, why is that?" Sharpe said as he looked at Charles. "Its gonna be a pain in the ass to walk with crutches in that...." Charles said with a sigh. "Oh....well, you can lean on me and i can help!" Sharpe had a massive smile on his face, and not just from the mask. "That and not a fan of the cold. I think Donald got sick from going out actually...." Charles shuttered at the thought of being even more bedridden then he already was. "Well, do you wanna just go walking out?" Sharpe begged as Charles finished his hot chocolate. "Short walk ok?" Charles set the empty mug on the nightstand and reached to Sharpe.

Sharpe knelt and let his friend use him to get up. Charles wrapped his arm over Sharpe's shoulder and Sharpe had a firm grip on him. The two slowly made their way outside. Both were already bundled up in winter clothes. Charles shivered as the cold hit him like a slap in the face. "Its so pretty out here!" Sharpe beamed as he admired the snow. "10 minutes max, Aaron. My leg gets sore." Charles reminded him as he didn't have his prostetic on. Doctor Iris had told him to not use the leg in the snow due to the hinges possibly rusting on it.

The two walked through the pathway that was cleared in the snow. A few chonks made snowmen and even little forts. "You were right, Aaron." Charles said with a smile and Sharpe looked at him. "Its beautiful outs-" Charles was cut off as a snowball smacked him right in the face. He fell and held where the thing hit. "BASTARDS!!! THAT'S AN ICE BALL!!" Charles hissed in anger as he chucked it back even harder. "Are you ok?!" Sharpe said worridly as he helped Charles up. "Im just lucky they didn't put blades into the fucking snowballs..." Charles grumbled. "I dont wanna, but we gotta tell general butt face." Charles huffed. "Let's get you to the medical bay, and I'll tell him." Sharpe reassured to him. "Thank you, Aaron. I do appreciate that." Charles said with a smile as they headed to the medical bay.

Charles sat on a cot and watched his friend trot off to the general's office. "So what happened?" Doctor Mars asked as he offered Charles a cup of hot chocolate. "Thank you, Mars. Aaron and I were walking then I got an ice ball to the face." Charles grumbled as he took a sip. "Is my medicine in this?" He asked. "It is, and that's just ridiculous. You aren't the first to get an ice ball." Mars said with a sigh. "Aaron is headed to see the general to let him know about the shit heads." Charles said before he chewed on the marshmallow. "Let's hope he doesnt catch the lovebirds shagging." Mars said with a snicker.

Sharpe knocked on the door and waited. He blushed as he heard Scorpion and Byng cooing at one another. Byng opened the door and looked at Sharpe. "There's um, soldiers throwing ice balls at people." Sharpe felt hurts face go red as he could see Scorpion inside. The stallion gave a wave and smiled. "Thank you for bringing this up to me. I'll take care of it when i can." Byng said before shutting the door.

Sharpe headed back to Charles in a hurry, still blushing. "Were they shagging?" Mars asked with a snicker. "I dont want to talk about it...but he said hed do something." "Mars, stop teasing people. You know it's obnoxious." Iris scolded to the immature doctor. "I'm asking the real questions!" Mars grumbled and walked out of the room. "How have you boys been? Sick at all?" Iris asked as he offered Sharpe a cup of hot chocolate. He gladly accepted and took a drink. "Nah, we're fine. Besides me not being able to use my damn leg..." Charles huffed. "I know, but soon itll be better. How about you, Sharpe?" Iris looked at the man as he guzzled down the sweet drink. "Im good! Sad Charles got hurt though...but the snow is super pretty!" Sharpe said with a smile. "That's good to hear."

(804 words. I wrote this the whole carride home from work xD IT DRAGGED ON TOO LONG AHH Thicc_Boi_Soldiers