Edmund x Reader

I PROMISE I'M GONNA DO THE SMUT. THIS IS A WARMUP XD

You worked for a small shop. And of course, Ed would come visit. You didn't mind. You sold sweets and such but weren't a restaurant. Since you sold actual items too. You knew Ed came at 4pm every day without fail. Though...He was late today. Your shift was over at 5pm so you were free to go. You pulled off your apron you wore, hung it up tge left. "Where could be be?" You were worried he got hurt. Or maybe Cutty was working him more? No. Hed come even with loads of work...You heard a scream in an alley and snuck in. You saw him. "Edmund!?" The Plough boys looked at you and grinned. "Oh look. Little Ed got a girlfriend." One teased. You were like a deer in headlights. One of them grabbed your arm and pulled you deep into the alley. You felt them all kiss up on you. And then...KICK!!! Youd kicked one right in the balls. You did not fuck around. You flipped one of the shocked men over, nearly breaking his spine. The other goons rushed out. You gritted your teeth. Ready to go kill them. But looked at ed. "Y/n?!? Oh my god...You saved me!" He was shaking. "How did this happen?!" You knelt down and he spoke. "I was about to go see you..and they ambushed me. I'm sorry i didn't come!" He sounded distressed about the fact he didn't see you. Rather then the fact both his legs were fucked up. You gently picked him up. Though you could beat up people. You were lacking in lifting. Thankfully the red constable from the shop followed you. He was suspicious and curious. You saw him and gulped. "Oh hello constable!" Ed said cheerfully. Your legs were wobbly. Ed wasnt heavy but you still werent strong. Hell. Stocking shelves was already a challenge. The bobby grabbed Ed gently. You trusted him. "Well hello there Edmund. And the lovely/handsome y/n." The bobby said with a smile. "Look I didn't-" you were cut off. "Dont worry about it. Now, where to?" Edmund told him the bar and the bobby walked. You followed beside him.

When you got there. The bobby laid Edmund on the couch. The bartender nearly screamed. Managing to drop a glass. He rushed over to Ed. "Edmund?!? Who did this?!? I'll fuck them up!!!" He said worrily. "Oh dont worry about that, sir. Miss/Sir y/n took care of it. As well as the constabulary will be making a few visits tonight." The bobby said while smiling. He was too kind to you. You blushed and looked at ed. "Stay here. I'll get bandages!" The tender rushed off. You pulled a small bag from your pocket and handed it to Ed. He opened it and his face beamed. "Sweets!!! Oh y/n!! Oh my god thank you!!" He was smiling ear to ear. It was curfew out but thankfully the bobby from your shop was there. "Its because i missed you." You then felt a kiss on your lips and you blushed. Ed blushed and smiled. "You know...i only visit for you! Thank you, y/n. So much."

You and the red bobby left the shop. He held his arm out and you held it. You were gushing over Edmund. "Why didn't you rat me out?" "You did my job for me." The bobby said chuckling. You walked to your house. Still grinning ear to ear.

(HAVE SOME FLUFF)