Soldiers at the park

Sharpe and Charles were holding hands as they walked together. The two were excited about today. It was beautiful out for once, not pouring rain. So they decided to go walk. The sky was blue with big poofs scattered.

The two found a small bridge with a stream running under it. They walked across and peeked over. "I'm surprised the water is so low after all that rain." Charles said as he noticed the rocks that were normally covered by water. "As am i, but we could walk on the rocks if its not too slippery!" Sharpe suggested with a smile. "Oooo, I like that idea. Let's head down!" Charles led sharpe down to the water. Thankfully, there was a path there.

The two admired the watet and the rocks that adorned it. Then there was a quack. The two looked at each other then looked down. A duck was swimming close to them. "Awww!" Sharpe gushed as the duck got closer. "Theres a low bridge nearby. We could stand on it so we dont slip accidentally!" Charles said with a smile. "Will it hold though..?" Sharpe asked worridly. "Arnold and I have stood on it together, so yes!" Charles reassured to him and slowly led him over and they sat on the bridge. Sharpe held onto his friends hand tight, scared they'd fall in.

"You're sure it'll hold...?" Sharpe asked nervously. "I promise, Aaron." The two were inturrupted by quacking. A duck hopped onto the bridge and was looking at the soldiers. "Awww!" The two gushed as the duck waddled around them. It hopped into Sharpes lap suddenly. "There goes staying dry..." He huffed with a pout. The duck shook off a bit before nuzzling into Sharpe. Charles reached over and gently pet the duck. "Hes so cute!" Charles gushed. Sharpe was nervous to pet the duck. He yelped as the duck hopped off him and onto charles. "Well hello there!" Charles said with a snicker. The duck quacked and nuzzled into him too. Sharpe slowly reached over and pet its back. "Do you think it lives in the park??" Sharpe asked curiously. "Probably, though the water is really low." Charles commented. The duck quacked again and hopped back into the water. It started to swim off, but looked back at the soldiers in confusion. The duck was expecting them to swim with him. It swam in circles in hopes they'd join. "Sorry, Mr. Ducky! Not today." Sharpe said. "We should head back soon, but come back tomorrow!" Charles said happily as the two got up. The duck looked excited to hear they'd be back. It let out a few happy quacks. The soldiers waved at the duck before they headed home. It was a lovely day indeed.

(459 words for Thicc_Boi_Soldier