(Sad) Verloc x Constable Morris

Verloc was extremely paranoid about Sally. She wasnt exactly kind to him. The man cowered when anyone got close to him. He felt a hand on his shoulder and cried out in fear. "DONT HURT ME!!!!" Verloc cowered as he fell to the floor.

Morris knelt besides him and frowned. "Anton...?" He said worridly. "S-she u-used to b-beat me..." Verloc choked out through tears. "Who did?" Morris asked worridly. "S-Sally Boyle..."  Verloc hiccupped and slowly looked at his boyfriend. "Y-you wont beat me.....right?" Verloc asked as he trembled. "Of course I wouldn't beat you. I just want to make sure you are safe..." Morris sat on the floor and let Verloc get his tears out. It hurt the constable to see his boyfriend this upset.

Verloc suddenly hugged his bobby tightly and cried into his chest. "Shhhh...." The bobby softly pulled Verloc close. Verloc flinched but didn't fight him. "I-I know you arent like h-her..." Verloc choked out. "Abuse is hard to get over. I fully understand why you might be worried. You can ALWAYS tell me no when you feel nervous. May i kiss your cheek?" Morris asked in a soft voice. "Y-yes. But s-softly please!" Verloc squeaked out. Morris gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as they hugged onto each other. It hurt the bobby to see his lover cry. But he would make sure to keep him safe.

(243 words)