Roger x James

For EccentricMethod

Yes I'll get to requests. Im just burned out. Be patient please.

"Rogerrrrr?" James whined. He was blindfolded. Roger had a surprise for him. "Only a bit longer!!" Roger said as he pulled a small present box from under their bed. "Ok take the blindfold off!" Roger said happily.

James was about to ask why he was blindfolded. "What's that?" James asked with a small head tilt. "Open it!!" Roger handed him the present. "Wait, its for me??" James was surprised. "Opennnn itttt!" Roger whined. James chuckled. "Ok ok I'll open it!"

James pulled the ribbon and took the top off. His eyes widened. It was a new happy mask. James had smashed half of his trying to get motoline for dr faraday. "I know yours got broken. So i got you a new one made!" Roger said in excitement. James set the box down and held the mask. "Come here and hug me!!!" James said as roger hugged him.

James had tears running down his cheeks. Roger kissed him and took his glasses off gently. Then the mask. It practically crumbled into bits once it was off. Roger smiled as james put on the new mask. Then roger slipped the glasses back onto his lover. "Thank you so much!!" James hugged roger and kissed him over and over. "Its absolutely wonderful!!! But not as wonderful as you!!" James said as he nuzzled his lover.

"Lets go show off around town!!" Roger said with a squeal. They held hands and walked out. Nuzzling each other lots. They were definitely a loving couple. And definitely not afraid to show it. The two plopped on a bench after an hour of walking. And cuddled up with one another. Giving hugs, nuzzles and lots of kisses!! "I love you, James." "And i love you too, Roger!"