Donald x Peter

Donald ran a hand through his lovers messy hair. "Arent you the cutie today?" Peter cooed to his lover. Donald pulled him into a passionate kiss and Peter melted into it. The two were inseperable. Peter had even smooth talked the general into letting them sleep together.

The couple were currently snuggling up together after a long day. Donald cooed as he nuzzled into Peter. Peter smiled and pulled him into an embrace. "I love you so fucking much, Donny!!" Peters gushed as Donald smothered him with lots of kisses. "You're such a darling!" Peter gushed as his boyfriend kissed him on the nose. The two snuggled in bed together and admired each other. The chonks both cooed at one another and would even nuzzle up together. The two were inseperable.

Later on, peter clung to his lover in his sleep. Donald woke up when he felt his boyfriend grabbing at him. "Peter....?" He asked tiredly. Peter was shaking in his sleep. "Nightmares..." Donald mumbled and pulled his lover closer. Donald rubbed his lovers back lovingly and softly hummed to him. "Ill keep you safe, Peep. I promise." He kissed his lover softly and waited for him to relax before heading back to sleep. The two protected each other. They were deeply in love and bonded.

(Only 216 words ;; Thicc_Boi_Soldiers)