James x Roger (gift)

It was a warm day out in the village. Though it was a very special day for two men. Rogers birthday was today! James had bought a cake from a bakery too. Paulie was extremely excited to hear her clients were celebrating. She waved as he left with the box. It wasn't too fancy of course, but it was special.

James struggled with the doorknob but set the cake on the table. He opened the box and had the treat sit on the table. He smiled at it and heard noise in the bedroom. "James...?" Roger said in worry as he sat up from a nap. "Hello, puppy!" James said as he trotted over to his lover. "Why did you get up, moo?" Roger whined as he tried to pull his boyfriend back into the warm bed.

Once James got the lazy butt out of bed he led him into the kitchen. "Surprise!!" James said with a big smile. "Im sorry its not much..." James said sheepishly. "You didn't have to do anything, moo! Oh my god....you big sweetheart!!!" Roger picked up james and spun him around happily. They kissed passionately and embraced each other. "Happy birthday, Roger." James said with a huge smile as they touched foreheads lovingly.

(210 words. I know ill forget about this tomorrow. And stress is slowly killing me atm xD so EccentricMethod you gets early gift. Ps i got art that goes with this. But you ain't gettin it until tomorrow. NO EXCEPTIONS. Also typed this in 10 mins in my phones software so didn't realize it was fuckin tiny)