Peter x Donald

Donald screamed as he burned his hand on the stove. Peter dropped his bowl and rushed over. "DONNY?!" He was terrified of his lover being hurt. Donald ran his hand under the tap and hissed in pain. "I'm fine...I burned my hand...fucking shitty oven...." Donald grumbled. "Lets get you to the infirmary then worry about food." Peter shut the stove off and led his lover to the medical bay.

Donald was sat on a bed and hissed as Iris put cooling cream on his hand. "I know it hurts, but it'll numb the pain." Iris reassured. Peter stayed close to his lover and kissed him on the cheek. Iris got wraps and began to wrap his hand. Peter rubbed his back softly. "I'm glad you came when you did, it could have been worse. Especially since we're not exactly in the cleanest location. I still dont get why we can't have pure water in more places..." Iris grumbled with a sigh. "But you are all set. Feel free to relax here for awhile. Charles and Sharpe are the only other two who will be coming here most likely. Unless Andrews fucks himself up again...." He mumbled the last part before heading into a room that had a curtain for a door.

The couple nuzzled up in the bed. It was still a long while until dinner. "You shouldn't have dropped what you were making, Peter." Donald said with a frown. "You're more important then ANYTHING, Donny. I genuinely mean that." Peter said before they kissed passionately. "You're my sweetheart, Peter." Donald smiled.

(264 words)