Robert Byng x Reader

He was extremely gentle with you. You were in his private home with him. You were nervous as fuck and it showed. "What's wrong, y/n?" He asked as he walked over to you. "N-nothing!!" You lied. "Y/n, what happened?" He asked in a softer tone and took your hands. "I'm just.....nervous...." You whimpered out.

He pulled you close to him. "Are you afraid, y/n?" He asked in a soft tone. You felt yourself tear up and burst into tears. He held you close and rubbed your back. You cried into his chest, it hurt to hold it in. "Shhhh....just let it out." He kissed you on the forehead as you cried.

The general picked you up and carried you to a couch. He laid on it with you on his chest. You hiccupped and were slowly calming down. "Itll be ok, y/n." He reassured as he wiped your tears away. "I-Im s-so sorry..." You choked out. "There's no need to apologize. I know its hard." He kissed you softly and looked into your e/c eyes. "I-I just dont want the memories...." You sniffled. "We can get through this together. I promise that we will." He said with a soft smile. You hiccupped and laid your head on his chest. "I'm really glad I've got you in my life, Robert. You're the only one I've got." You sniffled and felt his gentle embrace. "And I'm here forever. My sweet, y/n." He smiled and kissed your head. "I love you, Robert."

(261 words)