Sad James x Roger

"You are ridiculous, Roger!!" James snapped at his lover. "You didn't even let me fucking explain!!!" Roger hissed at James. "Explain why you fucking were with her then!!" James screamed. "FARADAY FUCKING LENT HER SHIT AND ASKED ME TO PICK IT UP!!!" Roger screeched as he slapped James as hard as he could. James fell from the unexpected slap. "Oh god....j-james...?" Roger said in fear. James scrambled to get up and bolted off crying.

Roger felt his heart shatter in his chest. He heard James in the bedroom and slowly walked over. "James...?" Roger asked softly. James was crying into a pillow. "I'm so so sorry I yelled and hit you....I really am." The red head said as he tried to hold tears back. "YOU ALWAYS HIT ME, ROGER!!! ALWAYS!!" James screamed into the pillow and continued to cry. "You should dump me then..." Roger said as he sat on the bed.

James felt his chest tighten and looked up at Roger. He had blood on his face. "James?!" Roger was immediately alerted to the situation. He pulled James up and saw the bite marks on his arm. "James..." Roger grabbed the first aid kit they had under the bed. James was still sobbing while his arm bled. "Shhh..." Roger was very gentle with cleaning James up. He wrapped gauze on his arm and James hugged him. "I-im s-so s-sorry...." James choked out through tears. "I'm the one who didn't clarify what I was doing when I went out. Plus I hurt my lover..." Roger rubbed his lovers back gently. "No more going away...." James said between sobs. "I promise that I wont go anywhere without you, James." Roger kissed him softly. "I promise." Roger held him close and the couple eventually fell asleep together in their shared bed. James laying ontop of his lover.

(311 words for EccentricMethod)