Joy Doctor x y/n (self insert)

(Never wrote one of these so excuse if its terrible)

You were waiting in a room to see a doctor. It was a joy doctor. It wasn't bad. But you wanted to make sure you were taking enough. Since you were terrified of overdosing. You had seen multiple people overdosing. And it scared you. A Joy Doctor walked in holding a clipboard. "Ah y/n. I didn't expect you here." He said surprised. You were trying not to cry. It was embarrassing. Mainly because you had a massive crush on him. "So why havent you been taking your joy, y/n?" He sat down on the chair across from you. You sputtered out "well..um..I'm scared I'll overdose...and I'm very worried..." He spoke in a soft tone and set the clipboard down. Then gently held your hands. His hands were covered by thick gloves. But he could move his hands just fine. "You can't stop taking your joy. I know its scary but you don't want to be a downer. Do you?" He asked, dead serious. You teared up and shook your head hard. He grabbed your head so you didn't break your neck.

"Calm down. Look. You need to take your joy. Its a risk to be off for so long. Alright, y/n?" He was soft toned with you. Which was a huge reason you loved him. You then did something surprising. You hugged him. Just a big bear hug. He panicked and actually stuck a syringe of joy into your back. You gasped and let go. Feeling a wave of energy flow in you. He then kissed you extremely passionately. Then pulled your head to his chest. "Besides. I couldn't date a downer." He kissed your head. Still wearing his mask. He held you in an embrace. Then he cupped your chin and kissed you passionately. Evem frenching you. You were surprised. You swore his saliva tasted of multiple flavors of joy. It was overly sweet. But it was fun.

You pulled him on the desk and made out. Mouths locked. Both wearing your masks. You were tempted..But left it on. You pulled off his glasses. Looking into his gleaming eyes. He pulled away. A strand of saliva followed. You hugged him and smiled.  He hugged you tighter and nuzzled you. "I love you, y/n. Will you be my bf/gf?" You kissed him passionately and actually managed to knock you both over. "Does that answer your question?"  You both laughed. There was a constant outside the door. He just shrugged and walked off.

(A/N: I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD D: I GENUINELY WINGED IT AND TRIED AS BEST I COULD!)

(Second a/n: by request, i shall continue!!)